Monday, January 25, 2016

What is this - a post?



Well lookie here I did another post - in a little bit over a week.  Yay!  Knocking this one out real quick as I start to burn through some things before LVO.  I got a quick Sisters paint and update etc.  Fun times indeed.  I ended up switching my LVO army to the GK/BA thing as it should be more fun - and give me some better match ups.  In any event this big there is no way to guarantee match up wins etc.  Just too many people and variables.  You just have to hope you don't get paired up with a rough army piloted by a strong player.

Paint list

Me
BOLS Article X 2 - Need to get 2 in before I leave
Not much else - some art most likely and something to help me remember psychic powers

Carl
More grey bikers - getting to the home stretch to knock them out.

Nick R
More half yellow/black bikers - Carls first then Nicks

Mike K
Sisters - 3 cool looking Immolaters died in the shipping - we think cold weather snapped the resin into pieces.  Either way I have 2 more to knock out out of Rhino combinations and parts that survived the shipping

Don
Stuff I swear that is on the dock - just too much get done now asap stuff in line

Luis
More Iron hand stuff too

There are some other commissions getting set up too - so will see.  Maybe some different things.  Right now I drew up a bunch of stuff - can't show one thing and need to get paid to show the other.  Kinda frustrating but again - it just means I need to take payments up front.

Alright - Final LVO list - GK/BA

GK Nemesis
Librarian, Lvl 3, Daemon Hammer, Library Book for Extra Santic - Rolls all Santic powers
Purifiers X 10, Daemon Hammer X 1, Incinerator X 4
Purifiers X 10, Daemon Hammer X 1, Incinerator X 4
Strike Squad X 5, Daemon Hammer

BA CAD
Mephiston
Tactical Squad X 5, Meltagun, Combi-Melta, Drop Pod
Tactical Squad X 5, Meltagun, Combi-Melta, Drop Pod
Tactical Squad X 5, Meltagun, Combi-Melta, Drop Pod
Drop Pod
Drop Pod
Drop Pod

Librarian Council Formation
Tiggie Smalls
Librarian, Lvl 2, Force Axe
Librarian, Lvl 2, Force Staff

That's the final list - I added in Daemon Hammers to help me kill things as I feel that's what was missing from Mop up service.

Psychic Rolls are the following - GK Librarian all 4 rolls on Santcic
Mephiston - Rolls all on Biomancy - since he only gets 2
Tiggie Smalls - Most likely on Divination - wants Misfortune
Libby 2 - Telepathy - trying for Shrouding or Invisibility
Libby 3 - Depending on how Libby 2 went - could go towards Biomancy for a chance for 2 Enfeebles

It seems fine - hopefully I get one gate so I can shoot around the table.  The plan is to hit where they need to be and try to break as much stuff down as I can with Novas and flamers.  Will see haha.

Been randomly thinking of a biker list.  Since I have been panting bikers - this is the terrible thought in my head.

Dark Angels Ravenwing Detachment
Libby, Lvl 2, Bike, Force Axe
Libby, Lvl 2, Bike, Force Axe
Chaplain, Bike
Ravenwing Command Squad X 6, Apocathery
Ravenwing Squad X 3, Grav Gun X 2
Ravenwing Squad X 3, Grav Gun X 2
Ravenwing Squad X 3, Grav Gun X 2
Ravenwing Squad X 3, Grav Gun X 2
Ravenwing Squad X 3, Meltagun X 2, Attack Bike, MM
Ravenwing Squad X 3, Meltagun X 2, Attack Bike, MM
Dark shroud, Assault Cannon

Librarius Conclave - White Scars
Libby, Lvl 2, Bike, Force Axe, Meltabomb, Hunter's Eye
Libby, Lvl 2, Bike, Force Axe, Meltabomb
Libby, Lvl 2, Bike, Force Axe, Meltabomb
Libby, Lvl 2, Bike, Force Axe, Meltabomb

Idea is the WS Biker Libby's join all the different Grav units - they gain skilled rider and can do dumb stuff.  The 2 Melta squads are suicide squads designed to hurt stuff.  The 2 DA libby's join the Black Knight unit with the Chaplain as a clean up option. Da Libbys roll on DA power to try and eff with things by giving minus's to WS/BS/Etc - the WS libbys roll for whatever I think I might need - Telepathy or just a ton of damage options.  It might work - it would cover the table in idiots and survive versus Gladius for a bit once they kill the Hunters Eye jerk.  Reroll 3+ jink saves seem pretty good.  Don't know if the Dark Shroud is needed so that could go away and give you something else to throw in.

Alright enough of this - some minis and stuff.

More Grey Bikers!

Squad 4 of my evil DA bike like thing - only 2 more squads to at least get that dumb army above made.

Mo iron hands!

One missing Sister that is painted - just was in the box lost to the darkness.

Inquisitor from that Russian model company - pretty nice.

Tech Priest

Combo Rhino thingie.
Beer logos!




1 comment:

Terminus Est said...

I have been running the interrogator chappy as the primary HQ in my RWSF and he is armed a power fist and the unseen eye for preferred enemy. He is a real monster and packs a potent punch too. Combine him with a WS IC with the Hunter's Eye and they do some work on invisible units... You are re rolling 1s to hit while shooting and all attacks the first round of every combat.