Monday, October 21, 2013

Goatboy - Tuesday where I am at.



First of all - go check out a bud's Kickstarter - Table War Mini Case.  They make a sweet case and this small one should be perfect to get around on a plane.  I am looking at getting to just make for a smaller and simpler army transport.  Plus I got some lights to add into it haha.

Beyond that - let's see where I am paint/art wise.


Me.
Figure out list - decided if I want to paint, go with the Goats, or what not. Probably go with just the Goats - less to paint up.
Plastic Dudesmen - Got one drawn that is a Horus Heresy and Homage.  Do it tomorrow.
Frontline Art - Color Night Lord, Do Gold Guy - I think it is done.
Rob Daemon - Working on a big grouping of art to make one big banner.  I got parts done.
Lamb Art - It will be fun - starting soon.

Luis
10 Flesh Tearers Tact Marines - Primed
1 Dreadnought - Done!
More Flesh Tearers - I think Mesphiston - In pieces!

Zach
Steel Legion Fun - Advisors, Marbo, Test Guy - Done!
4 Other guys for the Test guy above - Need to Build!
2 Mortars - Need to get from FW
Vendetta - Need FW upgrade kit
Manticore - Need to get from Frontline!

Will
Fateweaver - Done!
10 Fleshhounds - 5 Primed - 5 more in wrapped plastic - this one is almost done!
DP - Blue one Done!
DP - Pink one Done!

Don
4 Heralds of Tzeentch on Disc - 2 Done - got 2 more to do.
2 Heralds of Tzeentch on Foot - Done!
Art for shirt - Soon!  Probably next week.

Travis 
Huge Cryx Army - box in - pulling out guys in a day or two.

John G
9 Plague Drones - Box just came in!

Lists coming soon - got some ideas for Highlander lists to see if I can get some interesting games in for Marines.  I want to play this weekend with Darkwynn to see if something works.  Will see.  It is a straight Marine/Allied Ultramarine option etc.  Fun times.

I am going to see They Might Be Giants tomorrow.  Woohoo!  Hopefully it doesn't rain... The rest of the week my work schedule is all over the place as I swap places with people.  I am hoping I get a call for a promotion his week too - but other then that I am just covering people to help out.

Art/Models/Etc.

Woot DE guy - I think he looks creepy and the colors might be too much but... Crazy Style!



Don is making me paint old metal jerks!  Who are burning holes in the ground!

Luis!  Dreads and Flesh tearers!



So many Daemons! FMC Forever!

2 comments:

Xaereth said...

And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark... whistling in the dark.
Whistling. Whistling! Whistling. Whistling!
Dark. Dark! Dark. Dark!

(hope you get the reference... if not, this probably looks like spam lol)

Thomas aka Goatboy said...

hahaha - and damnit we still need to play a game! If I defeat you I will grow at least 3 inches! hahaha.

The show should be fun tonight.