Sunday, September 23, 2012

Woot - this is a Sunday/Monday post.  Woot.  Paint list - army ideas - etc.  Chaos is coming and I can't wait to work on some lists.  Cultists might be really good as an option like Grots that do more.  So will see.  Plus I am painting a lot of stuff this week.  That is the plan first.

I played a game with a tweaked ork list on Sunday.  Played versus my buddies Necron army.  The army worked pretty well and I think its pretty mean.  It really didn't matter what my opponent did as I moved around, pushed glances, and took hull points by rolling 6's.  Here is the list.

HQ: Big Mek, KFF
Elites: Lootas X 10
Elites: Lootas X 10
Troops: Shoota Boyz X 30, Rokkits X 3
Troops: Shoota Boyz X 30, Big Shootas X 3
FA: Dakkajet
FA: Dakkajet
Heavy: Big Guns X 3, Runtherd
Heavy: Big Guns X 3, Runtherd
Fortification: Aegis Defense Line, Quad Gun

Necron Ally
HQ: Destroyer Lord, Weave, Mind Shackle Scarabs
Troops: Warriors X 5, Night Scythe
Troops: Warriors X 5, Night Scythe
FA: Wraiths X 6, Whip Coils X 3

It moved well and really just put the hurt on my friend.  It looks like Feast will allow CSM so I won't have to bring this monster out.  It wasn't the most exciting to play with because it just moved around, ignored most of my opponents stuff and shot lots of bullets.  Will see if I end up buying some Necron bits to shore up my CSM.  Will see.

Paint list
Me
CSM - Dark Vengeance - 10 Chosen - 4 are done
CSM - Dark Vengeance - 11 Cultists - 2 are done
GK Strike Guy for Raffle bit - Built - need to prime
Plastic Dudesmen - Need to get script and draw it

Luis P
Dark Vengeance - 3 Bikers - Primed
Dark Vengeance - 8 Marines - Need to build

Jens
2 more Drones - Need to Prime
16 Kroot - Need to base and prime

Chris C
Kraken - Done!

Models to look at.

GK Inquisitor in Termie armor (so fat) and Psycannon

Test Word Bearers for my new CSM army

Add on for Luis P - For the CSM out of Dark Vengeance


This completes Dark Vengeance.  Luis doesn't like beaky marines so I had to swap em out.

Kraken for Chris and BOLS review.  The base was done while I was on some meds for my Wisdom tooth removal.  Woohoo - the color looks neat.

The final ork design for the last batch of 30 to finish off the 90 Shoota boyz.

That is it for now - more later on this week.




No comments: