Sunday, July 22, 2012

Alright - Back on Track!


Woohoo - back to painting and back to getting my ass in gear with 6th nonsense. Tons of shiznit! I am working on my Feast list (initial one depending on if Chaos comes out in time). So with that in mind - let's begin this with the paint list. I already started today so life is good!

Me
Plastic Dudesmen - script idea is in - so time to draw
Tweak 3++ logo - I will show the initial design and its time I tweaked it
New Warboss - Got an idea - I have to find the pieces to build his body out.
2 Test Nobz on Jetbikes - Done!
"Blue" Farseer Ork - Done! - yes blue orks can't be trusted by the Reds - he messes with the warp
Test Ork Pathfinder - Started building

Jens
Void Bomber - Need to build, base, and paint up - want to do by the weekend to finish off this

Luis P
20 More Mordhiem Bits - Built - need to prime and paint

Chris C
Cryx guys - 5 Styx witches? - Done except for the special base
3 More Witches - Need to fix, add to the base and magically paint - this will finish off the first lot

BOLS
Some review stuff to get and do - want to start doing more indie reviews that way we can help get people to look at give a chance to sell. Lots of sweet stuff out there - first one will be about bases most likely.
Also another article cuz I am a boss!

Charity guys
Need to finish some more Nurgle guys - I got 2 built and primed - finished one but need to get the base fixed.

So that is it for the paint list. I am sure other things will get dumped on. I always add more haha. Beyond all of this so far 6th seems interesting. The biggest thing I feel is that everything needs to be played to make the game work. It is a pain at times but everything needs to activate. Dual force orgs, allies, weird shit, and everything else. Without this stuff certain armies get too good and this so called wacky shit will fix that. So will see what the tournaments end up becoming.

Currently 2000 thought list.

HQ: Warboss, Bike, Klaw, Attack Squig, Cybork Body, Bosspole
HQ: Warboss, Bike, Klaw, Attack Squig, Cybork Body, Bosspole
Troops: Nobz X 10, Warbikes, Painboy, Cybork, Power Klaw X 5, Waagh Banner
Troops: Shoota Boyz X 30, Rokkits X 3, Nob, Bosspole, Power Klaw
Troops: Shoota Boyz X 30, Rokkits X 3, Nob, Bosspole, Power Klaw
FA: Dakkajet, Supa Shoota
FA: Dakkajet, Supa Shoota
Heavy: Kannons X 3

Allies - Eldar (blue Orks)
HQ: Farseer, Fortune, Runes of Warding
Troops: Pathfinders X 5

That is the initial thoughts on a list to test with. Will see if it works. It's a lot of Klaws so I am not sure if that is worth it. So will see.

If not that I can do some interesting Wolves stuff. I will post about them this week. I got some thoughts - not sure if the 4 Rune Priests are good or if just two and utilizing some Thunder Wolf Punch. In fact I think that might do good as getting those jerks into combat will wreck some people as well with 40 Grey Hunters coming to the party. The other idea is using some Fortifications and Drop Pods to do some damage. That might be good too.

Alright some models to look at.







I also saw Batman. It was alright. I like all the pieces that went into the stew but I think the stew cooked for too long. I don't know - something just bugs me about it. I think it is because I didn't like Batman himself and just enjoyed the other characters more. Catwoman was great, Bane was cool, and everyone else was great. I think I just really started to not like Bruce at all. He was acting turd like. But oh well - it was still fun even if it needed 25 minutes cut out of it. Too much fat!

I also so John Carter of Mars. That was a lot of fun and worth seeing if you get the chance. I am also watching the new Avatar stuff and that is funny as hell. Good stuff indeed.

Enough for now - I am off to bed.

No comments: