Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday! and its my Birthday!


34 years old. Woohoo! I am going to eat with some friends and then do some bowling/pool/video games/laser tag/booze. Something like that. That is the plan anyway. One year I did go cart racing and they sold booze there. It was cold so the spin around the track sobered you up, but still. Woohoo!

I didn't paint much this week. I hope to catch up this weekend. I did finish up the Plastic Dudesmen. The art is good on it too so hopefully 20% of you enjoy that hah. I did color up my version of Angron too. I will be posting that up when I get a proper update this weekend with minis.

I just wanted to say yo yo yo in the name of Gi Joe! Or something like that. I will be playing some 40k this weekend too - hope to test out some Logan stuff to figure some things out.

Current Initial list. I don't think it has enough umph but will see.

HQ: Logan
HQ: Rune Priest, Chooser of the Slain, JaWs, Living Lightning
HQ: Rune Priest, Chooser of the Slain, Meltabombs, Living Lightning, Murderous Hurricane
Troops: WG X 10, Terminator X 5, CML X 2, Storm Shields X 2, Powerfists X 2, Arjac, Combi-Melta X 2, Combi-Plasma x 2, Powerfist X 4
Troops: Grey Hunters X 9, Meltagun, Power Weapon, MoW, Wolf Standard, Rhino, Dozer blade
Troops: Grey Hunters X 9, Meltagun, Power Weapon, MoW, Wolf Standard, Rhino, Dozer blade
Troops: Grey Hunters X 8, Plasmagun, Power Weapon, MoW, Wolf Standard, Rhino, Dozer blade
Troops: Grey Hunters X 8, Plasmagun, Power Weapon, MoW, Wolf Standard, Rhino, Dozer blade

Just a lot of bodies on the table coming at you. There is a nice center punch unit, not too crazy and lots of bodies. I wanted to try this one out to see how it worked. Will see if it plays alright this weekend. Not sure on the others but will see.

Look for pics of the Chapterhouse JetBike review models. I did a PreHeresy World Eaters bike and then a Chaos Bike. The Chaos one is built. I have 10 Hellions painted up too as well as some Beastmen for the big Mordhiem order. Look for some Blood Angels coming at some point, more orks and of course more Mordhiem and Dark Eldar. Sorry for the lack of pics. I forgot to upload it haha.

So yeah - PARTIES!

3 comments:

Terminus Est said...

Happy birthday old man.

: )

Hee !!

Big Jim said...

Happy birthday Bro! Mine is Monday and I shall be partaking in many adult beverages myself!

Teku said...

Happy Birthday and party hard!