Friday, December 23, 2011

Goatboy - Oh my Goodness it is almost Xmas

Woohoo!! I got the wifey things. She has a bday on the 30th so I got her things for that too. She is getting me the body for a Contemptor dread. It will have a Goat head on it because I obviously hate the game. Hehe. A buddy is getting me one too so that one will be a Chaos one as we need one for games locally. Beyond that I might buy myself something 40k. Who knows.

Speaking of 40k - here is my paint list. I have already started cuz I am a jerk.

Me.
Plastic Dudesmen - Finished!
Primarch - Finished!
Test Goat Guard - Built and primed!

Jens
9 Reaver JetBikes - Finished!

Randy
6 Infinity Guys - Finished
4 More Infinity Guys - Primed and sitting in front of me now.

Luis P
10 Necromunda Guys - Built
2 Mordhiem Guys - Built

Michael 3
Ork Flyer - Started the build Process

I also got all the pieces for a small addition to the Ork army I painted last month (small my ass - 40 shoota boyz and 6 nob bikerz hehe). They will have cool heads so look for those starting up soon.

I am excited about this new Goat Guard guy as it will mean I get to paint more goats. Yay for my own personal stuff! I still need to rework a logo and I am just stuck on the design for right now. Might look to a graphic logo for an Icon and then a more cartoon like one for my banner head. I need something different. I also drew up Mortarion and Dorn. Colored Mortarion and Dorn will be coming soon. From there I will color up some of the older ones and continue on my goal to get GW mad at me for drawing the Primarchs for fun. I should just make the Goat Primarch - Goaticus the Mad! In fact I will go ahead and do that damnit. Codex Goat.

Oh I have gotten a few games in with the same - gasp army. I am enjoying this current build so far.

HQ: Wolf Lord, Thunder Wolf, Storm shield, Powerfist, Fenris Wolves X 2
HQ: Rune Priest, Livinig Lightning, JaWs
Elite: Iron Priest, Thunder Wolf, Wolf Tooth Necklace, Cyber Wolves X 4
Elite: WG X 10, Terminator Armor X 2, CML X 2, Combi-Melta X 2, Powerfist X 2
Elite: WG X 10, Terminator Armor X 2, CML X 2, Combi-Melta X 1, Combi-Plasma X 1, Powerfist X 2
Troops: Grey Hunters X 8, Meltagun, Wolf Standard, Rhino, Dozer Blade
Troops: Grey Hunters X 8, Meltagun, Wolf Standard, Rhino, Dozer Blade
Troops: Grey Hunters X 8, Meltagun, Wolf Standard, Rhino, Dozer Blade
Troops: Grey Hunters X 6, Plasmagun, Plasma Pistol, Wolf Standard, Rhino, Dozer Blade
FA: Land Speeder Typhoon
FA: Land Speeder Typhoon

I like it so far as it moves and has lots of dudes. Not sure if the Wolf lord is needed as much, but it lets me play with Lemmy my super Wolf lord model. He isn't as nutty as I normally make him but he works this way. I wish I could have Logan in there - as it would make my WG scoring. I could probably do that. It would be a monster set of scoring units and that might not be too bad. I wouldn't have the Rock - but still. It could be an annoying list. Blargh.

Now onto the Art and pictures portions.

I thought I had uploaded the Mortarion - guess I didn't. Will do a big art post later on this weekend I swear.

MINIS!










More art to come later on. Probably lists.

1 comment:

Terminus Est said...

Those are some nice looking dark eldars bro !!

: )