Monday, November 14, 2011

Woohoo - Monday! Aroo!!


It's Monday! Another week! Woohoo! I've thought about just not doing Necrons at all. It just doesn't fit into my game style. I will continue on with the Knights and then wait for Chaos. Chaos will be the Alpha and the Omega! The beginning and the end. Or so I hope. I hope with all my evil Goat heart.

Current play list.

HQ: Draigo
HQ: Coteaz
Elite: Tech Marine, Rad Grenades, Psychotroke Grenades, Blind Grenades, Storm Bolter, Warding Stave
Elite: Purifiers x 8, Psycannon X 2, Halberds X 5, Daemon Hammer, Rhino
Troops: Paladins X 10, Psycannon X 4, Bro Banner, Warding Stave, Swords X 3, Halberds X 3, Daemon Hammer X 2, Apoc
Troops: Henchmen, Warrior Acolytes X 3, Razorback, Psybolt, Searchlight
Troops: Henchmen, Warrior Acolytes X 3, Razorback, Psybolt, Searchlight
Troops: Henchmen, Warrior Acolytes X 3, Razorback, Psybolt, Searchlight
Heavy: Dreadnought, TWL Autocannon X 2, Psybolt
Heavy: Dreadnought, TWL Autocannon X 2, Psybolt

I feel I need to get another punch unit. I might try to a dreadknight in their place too - but will see. This is what I plan on bringing this Thursday to play a game or two with. Will see. I could wound allocate the entire Paladin unit - but that is a pain in the ass.

Um - yeah really that is it - paint list.

This is starting on Sunday - thus why things are done.

Luis
Sister thingies for Mordhiem - 9 of them - DONE!
3 Morhiem extra guys - DONE!
Another batch of Mordhiem - hopefully dwarves
Another batch of Necromunda guys - Some new stuff came in

Mike N.
Chinrock - DONE today! Woohoo commission done!

Jens K.
5 Incubi - DONE!
1 Archon - DONE!
2 Haemonculus - Built!
1 Lelith - Built!
1 Venom - Built!

Bols
Mantic Space Dwarves - x 2 - Built and Started
Mantic Space Dwarves gun organ - Built!

Me
Evil Dreadknight? - Needing to be built
Plastic Dudesmen - Waiting on Wyatt to write up something
Scan and tweak new comic idea - will post it up here when I get it scanned and grey shaded.

Now some pics too! I took pictures! Yay!






And now some bags.




Woohoo! Done!

No comments: