Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I R ALIVES!!!

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been busy trying to get my photo stuff up, build some space goats, and bust through a speedy Ork Order for a client. Fun times for sure. So this post is going to be a quick what I have painted post.

First - the rest of my week
Paint
20 Ork Shoota boyz - primed and ready to go
6 Nob Bikerz - primed and ready to go
3 Genestealers - primed and ready to go
Space Goat Jugger # 2 - primed and ready to go
Space Goat LRC - primed and ready to go

Build
Extra IG Guys for Spain guy - pieces ready to go
Space Goat Jugger #3 & 4 - pieces
Build test Nurgle Marine - pieces

What I have done this week so far
20 Ork Shoota Boyz
3 Nob Bikerz
Space Goat Jugger # 1
Daemon Prince for painting contest

Pics!!!





1 comment:

Chi3f said...

I love the "Space Goat Jugger"

I'll have to steal this for my " Sacred Narwals" conversion