Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh my Gawds I painted stuff

Lots and lots of stuff - currently on the week block of stuff to do -

LR Punisher
Valk 1 & 2
5 Grey Knights
Put together 15 Kommandos

Finished so far
Vliitich Model/Paint
Devil Dog
Banewolf
LR Repaint
Ironclad Dread
Adding Kannon on FW warboss

Fun times eh? Will see if I finish the lot of stuff. Beyond that doing some planning for painting site update, with links to fully painted armies built and designed by us. I am hoping to find a way to get a nice case with it all, plus dice to make a complete package for someone to buy and go play with. That is the thoughts anyway haha. Will see. 1750-2000 point armies, depending on the order etc. Anyone else's thoughts on this?

Pics of models painted - army lists on Friday.






5 comments:

Real G said...

I like the idea of a turn-key army. Get a nice list, paint it all up and include a Battlefoam co-branded case and I'm sure you'd have some customers.

Thomas aka Goatboy said...

Yeah that is what I am thinking - with me building a list, you know it is going to be a nice hard list etc. So will see. That is the thought right now. Next, increase my painting crew and then look at ways to expand.

Randroid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Randroid said...

Actually read your post instead of looking at the pictures ... :/

That Vilitch the Curseling model looks cool. Is that a standard AHW Warrior for the base? What is that GS on top (I can see some Spawn claws).

Thomas aka Goatboy said...

Corpse Cart guy - then the body of a tyranid biovore spore mine, warrior base, skull from the VC skeleton warriors. Green stuff for the cloak and there you go. :)